Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Digital imaging class, part II

And these are the Illustrator assignments.

"Expressive words."

 Creating a simple repeating pattern.  I didn't like how the first set of "spheres" looked when right up against each other, so I did the second one as a compromise.

A set of stamps commemorating something.  I did not invent the flag; it's the actual one used in Duck Dodgers in the 24½th Century.

Two versions of a PSA on the same topic.  I had a classroom/office poster in mind, which is why there's so much text.  It should've been a bit lighter if it were to be made into a billboard or something.

Not making this up - the day I chose the topic, a friend of mine from high school contracted food poisoning from eating at a Philly restaurant.  (She's okay now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment